Cincinnati Reds: Get it together, MLB. Let the boys play ball already.
MLB has unfortunately cancelled the first week of the regular season, which means we need to keep waiting to watch the Cincinnati Reds.
Come on, Major League Baseball. Get it together. We want baseball. We want to watch the Cincinnati Reds.
The MLBPA and MLB have spent the last week negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement, and the two sides appear to be lightyears apart.
That's bad news for them and worse news for fans.
Even the most level-headed baseball fans are struggling to stay invested in this. The frustration is peaking. It doesn't help that the Commissioner of MLB seems to be entirely tone-deaf to this whole thing.
Just play ball, already.
BreakingT knows how you feel. Because they've created a t-shirt to help fans send a message.
Enough with this lockout, fans just want to watch some baseball!
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women's V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in black. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
You can order your new favorite t-shirt for just $30 to Wear The Moment and tell the entire world who you’re rooting for.
And be sure to check out the entire MLBPA-licensed collection at BreakingT.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.