Cincinnati Reds second baseman Jonathan India is having a great rookie season, which is why you need this new t-shirt from our friends at BreakingT.
At this point, it appears that the National League Rookie of the Year Award is Jonathan India’s to lose. The Cincinnati Reds second baseman has overcome a sluggish start to the 2021 season and has the Reds in the hunt for a Wild Card spot.
The 24-year-old is hitting .279 on the season, driving in 48 and belting 13 homers. While the power numbers might not be flashy, it’s undeniable that India does a lot of different things well.
He’s got a great eye, makes solid contact often and is an aggressive baserunner, not to mention he’s a solid defender (his fielding percentage is currently 97.5%).
If the youngster is quickly becoming your favorite player, you’re going to want to check out the latest t-shirt from BreakingT. Take a look below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather red. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in red. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in red. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Athlete Logos.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.