Wade Miley tossed the 17th no-hitter in Cincinnati Reds franchise history – and he did it with the help of a temporary tattoo. It’s t-shirt time.
Cincinnati Reds starter Wade Miley threw the fourth no-hitter of the MLB season on Saturday, the 17th in the history of the franchise (and the second blanking of Cleveland this season… ouch).
Miley’s had a bit of a career resurgence as of late. Between 2014 and 2018 his lowest ERA in a season was 4.34.
This season? An entirely different story.
Miley’s ERA is down to an even 2.00 after no-hitting Cleveland – a feat he pulled off thanks to a little extra motivation from a temporary tattoo of The Incredible Hulk, which his son insisted he wear.
At this point, he should probably make it a permanent addition. Anyone know of any good parlors in Cincy?
Celebrate in style with a new t-shirt from our friends at BreakingT. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- White, gray, tan, black, and brown print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather red. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in red. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in red. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in red. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.