The Cincinnati Reds have finalized their 25-man roster and made the rest of the spring training moves as they prepare for Opening Day on Monday. Here are the moves that were made:
- Added to the 25-man roster: C Tucker Barnhart, INF Ramon Santiago, OF Roger Bernadina, RHP Trevor Bell and RHP Curtis Partch.
- Designated for assignment: RHP Pedro Beato
- Assigned to Triple-A Louisville: OF Jason Bourgeois, C Corky Miller, UT Kristopher Negron, RHP Jose Diaz and LHP Jeff Francis.
- Added to the disabled list, retroactive to 3/21: LHP Aroldis Chapman, RHP Mat Latos, LHP Sean Marshall and C Devin Mesoraco.
- Added to the disabled list, retroactive to 3/22: RHP Jonathan Broxton and UT Skip Schumaker.
- Added to the 60-day disabled list: INF Jack Hannahan and RHP Brett Marshall.
The Reds massaged their 40-man roster well to only risk losing one player as they designated Pedro Beato for assignment. With all of the players on the disabled list it is surprising to see that. Here is the full 25-man roster for the Cincinnati Reds:
Tags: Cincinnati Reds