Don’t have a Cincinnatitude T-shirt? Your worries are over! Blog Red Machine is proud to announce that you have a chance to win your own Cincinnatitude T-shirt!
Joey Votto created the hottest catch phrase. And now, in conjunction with In The Gap Shirts, BRM will present one Cincinnatitude shirt to the person that can correctly predict the number of runs the Reds will score for the entire month of April.
There are a few rules to follow in order to qualify…
- You must follow Blog Red Machine (@blogredmachine) and In the Gap Shirts (@ITG Shirts) on Twitter.
- Your entry must contain the hashtag #BRMcontest.
- Only one entry per person.
- In the event a person submits multiple entries, the earliest submission will be deemed the only valid entry.
- In the event of a tie, all those that have the correct answer will have their names placed into a drawing.
- In the event no entry correctly guesses the exact number, the next closest entry without going over will be deemed the winner.
- In the event there are, again, multiple entries that are next closest without going over, the drawing method will be utilized.
- Deadline for entries is Tuesday, April 24 by 6 PM EDT. Your entry will be denoted by the timestamp on your tweet.
- All entries received after the deadline will not taken into consideration.
Your basic stuff, but there is some more mumbo-jumbo…
All writers for Blog Red Machine, the FanSided Sports Network and their immediate families are ineligible. The winner will be notified via Twitter. Please note that Blog Red Machine is conducting this contest and In the Gap Shirts is not responsible for any of its outcomes.
Here’s a look-see…
— ITG Shirts(@InTheGapShirts) April 17, 2012
There. So…ready to sport that new Cincinnatitude T-shirt?