Playoff Game Cancelled Due to Inclement Weather

The Dayton Dragons vs Lansing Lugnuts playoff game schedule to start 5 minutes ago at Fifth/Third Field in Dayton has been postponed until tomorrow night at 7 PM.  The forecast according to indicates a 100% chance of rain this evening which leaves little wiggle room when attempting to find a window to play.  The forecast for tomorrow calls for a 50% chance of rain during the day but improves to just a 30% chance tomorrow evening.  Friday and Saturday are still the scheduled start time for both games 2 and 3 (if necessary) in Lansing.

Tags: Dayton Dragons Lansing Lugnuts Postponement Weather

comments powered by Disqus