A New Week, A New Poll...and Other Stuff

Here it is Monday. Yes, I believe I hear the Bangles in the background…

A few things that BRM needs to address. First, we have a new poll. This week’s poll: Which starters are out of the rotation once Homer Bailey and Johnny Cueto return? Scroll down and vote. If you have any comments about your choices, please be sure to leave them on this post.

Next on the agenda, is the (obvious) results of our last poll. We asked you what team was the Reds biggest rival. You had every team within the NL Central to choose from, but as expected, the St. Louis Cardinals was the runaway pick garnering 90% of the vote. The Cubs received the other 10%. I guess that means no ill-will toward Houston, Milwaukee and Pittsburgh then.

I don’t know if you noticed, but over the last couple of days, we’ve added the opportunity for you to pick up some new Reds gear. Along the BRM nav bar, there is a new tab for “Store”. Click there to find all your newest Reds stuff. BRM and FanSided are pleased to bring you this, and we are working in conjunction with Fanatics so that you, the Reds fan, can always been aware of the latest Reds offerings.

The last announcement is a combo, an old and a somewhat new. You may or may not be aware of the FanSided app for your iPhone or Andriod. You can get it here. Within the app, you can specify BRM as one of the blogs to follow. The app has been available for a few months now, but if you don’t have it, now’s your chance to get it.

The new? Are you aware that BRM is available on the Kindle? You can have BRM posts delivered straight to your Kindle! To receive this service, go here.

Now you’re in the loop…

Next Reds Game Full schedule »

Tags: Amazon Android Baseball Cincinnati Reds Fanatics IPhone Kindle MLB Store

comments powered by Disqus